Keep hands warm when working outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work gloves from 212 Performance. These light gray winter work gloves feature a soft and comfortable fleece liner to keep hands toasty warm along with a waterproof inner membrane to block out heat sapping moisture. The palm and finger pads of the glove feature a reinforcing overlay that provides increased resistance to abrasive wear. Additionally, specialized finger caps on each hand provide touchscreen compatibility so you can access devices without having to remove your gloves and expose hands to cold. A reinforcing patch on the thumb saddle provides added support to that high wear area. Because the heat can still be on despite cold weather, the back of the thumb is covered with a terry cloth material so you can keep sweat out of your eyes. To keep you safe and seen in low-light situations, the glove is sewn with reflective piping across the back of the hand and thumb. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Liner features a waterproof membrane that provides a barrier to keep out moisture
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - Touchscreen sensitive fingertip pads let you can stay connected while on the job
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear through
- PALM OVERLAY - Reinforcing palm and fingertip overlay provides increased abrasion resistance
- REFLECTIVE PIPING - Reflective piping on back of hand and thumb for added safety in low-light conditions
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to wipe away sweat