Keep hands warm when working outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work gloves from 212 Performance. Made with a treated buffalo leather outer shell that helps resist water and oil penetration, these leather drivers feature a soft and comfortable fleece liner that keeps hands toasty warm along with a waterproof inner membrane to block out heat sapping moisture. A reinforcing patch on the thumb saddle provides added support to that high wear area to prevent premature wear through. The rib knit cuff is easy to slip on and fits snugly around the wrist to keep out dirt, snow, and debris while keeping in warmth. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- LEATHER SHELL - Glove shell is made from treated buffalo leather for water and oil resistance
- FLEECE LINED - Soft and comfortable fleece lining provides increased insulation to keeps hands warm in cold weather
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Liner features a waterproof membrane that provides a barrier to keep out moisture
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear
- RIB KNIT CUFF - Comfortable rib knit cuff keeps out dirt, snow and debris and keeps in warmth