Keep hands warm and safe when out on a run or hiking the great outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work and jogging gloves from 212 Performance. These fall and winter gloves feature a soft and comfortable synthetic fabric construction to keep hands toasty warm in chilly weather conditions. The palm and fingers of the glove also feature a silicone grip texture overlay for added gripping power on all kinds of surfaces. Finger caps on each hand provide touchscreen compatibility so you can access devices without having to remove your gloves and expose hands to cold. Because the heat can still be on despite cold weather, the back of the thumb is covered with a terry cloth material so you can keep sweat out of your eyes. The cuff features a rib knit cuff that is easy to slip on and fits snugly around the wrist to keep out dirt, snow, and debris while keeping in warmth. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- DEXTROUS COMFORT - Lightweight fabric construction is comfortable and doesn’t interfere with dexterity
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - Features touchscreen sensitive fingertip pads so you can stay connected while on the job
- SILICONE GRIP- 100% Silicone palm overlay provides increased grip compared to regular palm materials
- RIB KNIT CUFF - Comfortable rib knit cuff keeps out dirt, snow and debris and keeps in warmth
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to wipe away sweat