The AX360 Cut 5 Lite Nitrile-Dipped Hi-Viz Gloves are the ultimate hybrid of protective durability, extreme dexterity, and lightweight comfort. This is one of the few gloves on the market to have earned high ratings across all EN388 standards for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance with a 4X43E rating (ANSI Cut level 5) making them perfect for machining and sheet metal work in addition to warehouse, gardening, and similar everyday use. The Hi-Viz knit cloth main body of the glove is fully seamless and made of a blend of breathable nylon, high performance polyethylene (HPPE), reinforcing metal fibers, and lycra fabric strands that helps keep your hands more comfortable when working in the heat than regular leather or rubber work gloves while still providing maximum protection. The palm and undersides of the fingers are dipped in nitrile foam that is then textured to give excellent abrasion resistance and superb grip in dry or wet conditions. The elastic cuff fits snugly around your wrist to keep out dirt and debris like gardening soil, sawdust, or metal shavings that can cause irritation if they get inside the glove. These gloves are perfect whether you're gardening on a sunny day, doing woodworking projects in the garage, or sporting wrenches in the mechanic shop.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - Seamless design made from a blend of breathable and lightweight synthetic fabrics
- NITRILE FOAM PALM - Nitrile foam palm provides increased abrasion resistance
- CUT RESISTANT - Reinforcing metal fibers provide an ANSI A5 rating for cut and laceration resistance
- TEXTURED GRIP - Palm and fingers are textured to provide excellent grip in dry and wet conditions
- ELASTIC CUFF - Elastic cuff ensures a snug fit while keeping out dirt and debris during wear
- INCREASED VISIBILITY - Hi-Viz orange fabric provides increased visibility and safety