The 212 Performance Touchscreen Compatible Mechanic Glove Red is the ultimate multi-purpose work glove for tasks that include the use of touchscreen diagnostic devices. Their seamless palm design prevents catch points that cause snags and tears during wear and the material itself is highly resistant to abrasions for a longer operational life. The pads of the thumb, index, and middle fingers feature a touchscreen sensitive material that allows easy operation of touch screen devices like phones, tablets, and diagnostic tools. A reinforced thumb saddle and index finger help prevent premature wear-though on these high abrasion locations. This glove also has multiple moisture control features to keep you and your hands more comfortable during work in extreme heat. Moisture wicking material draws moisture away from your hands while the two-way stretching back of the hand is made of breathable polymers that help release wicked moisture without pooling. Lastly, a terry cloth sweat wipe on the back of the thumb is there to let you keep sweat out of your eyes so you can focus on the job at hand. The adjustable wrist closure is TPR rubber reinforced and holds tight with hook and loop closure to keep out dirt and debris during wear.
- SEAMLESS PALM - Palm is made of a single piece of abrasion resistant material that wont snag or catch during wear
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - The pads of the thumb, index and middle fingers are touchscreen sensitive to stay connected while on the job
- BREATHABLE BACKING - Back of the hand is made of 2-way stretching yet breathable synthetic fibers for long lasting comfort
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing