Stay safe, stay seen and if necessary, stay identified while on the job with this 212 Performance safety vest. This Hi-Viz yellow zipper closed vest features multi-directional reflective striping across the front and back to help you stay visible, no matter what angle you're seen from. A clear windowed pocket on the chest is ideal for holding ID badges for easy identification of workers and other persons while on the job site without the use of dangling lanyards. It can also be used as a convenient place to store a smartphone to keep it separate from other often needed work tools. A pocket on each side allows maximum storage and easy access to often needed tools and supplies like spare radio batteries, flashlights, and other small tools. Radio loops near the shoulders help keep mics and radios free and easily accessed to maintain communication and a handy pencil sleeve keeps writing tools easy to hand. The 100% polyester construction resists shrinking as well as stretching for a longer usable lifespan and greater utility and the mesh backing provides increased breathability for those long shifts. Rated ANSI Class 2 making it ideal for use by road survey crews in low speed (under 50mph) areas as well as by construction teams, airport baggage handlers, crossing guards, maintenance workers, delivery workers, cyclists, joggers, and more.
- STAY SEEN - Hi-Viz yellow vest with multi-directional reflective striping to stay visible from any angle
- BADGE POCKET - Clear windowed badge/phone pocket for displaying ID or keeping phone separate from other tools
- CLASS 2 RATED - ANSI Class 2 Rated for use in work environments that face greater than average safety dangers
- RADIO LOOPS - Dual-radio loops near shoulders to easily clip a mic or radio to maintain communication
- PEN SLEEVE - Convenient pen/pencil sleeve keeps writing instruments quick to hand
- SIDE POCKETS - Dual side pockets allow for maximum storage of often used small tools and items
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for road survey crews, roadway maintenance (Under 50mph areas), baggage handling, crossing guards, and more