When you're hard at work on a project, it's not just your hands that need a little extra protection. Spread the protection around and make things a little easier for your knees with a pair of 212 Performance kneepads. These gel core foam kneepads are designed specifically for use on those tough indoor or outdoor jobs that leave you kneeling on hard, rough, and uneven ground. The EVA foam encased gel core of each pad cushions and cradles your knee to both absorb impacts when you have to drop quickly to a knee and to help disperse your body weight during long kneeling sessions. The face of the kneepads feature a hard plastic face that provides extreme abrasive wear resistance as well as additional protection when kneeling on uneven / rough surfaces, rocks, broken concrete and construction materials while enabling easy swiveling and maneuvering on hard surfaces. The sides of the pads feature breathable mesh to vent away perspiration and keep you more comfortable during wear and the elastic neoprene straps are fully adjustable for a individualized fit. Additional upper thigh support straps keep the kneepad securely centered on your knee and prevent them twisting as you move about. Each strap secures with a metal G-hook fastener that is easy to work while wearing gloves and will not catch or snag on fabrics like conventional hook and loop closures.
- THIGH SUPPORT - Hinged upper thigh support keeps pads secure and prevents twisting during wear
- GEL CORE FOAM - EVA foam encased gel padding absorbs impacts and disperses body weight for greater comfort
- BREATHABLE MESH - Breathable mesh on sides vents out moisture to keep knees and legs dry while working
- METAL FASTENERS - Metal G-hooks on straps hold securely and don't catch on clothes like hook and loop closures
- HARD FACE - Hard plastic face provides extreme wear resistance and added protection on rough surfaces
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Individually adjustable neoprene straps provide a comfortable, personalized fit
- HI-VIZ GREEN - Hi-Viz green accent coloring to keep you visible while working in low light conditions