When you're hard at work on a project, it's not just your hands that need a little extra protection. Spread the protection around and make things a little easier for your knees with a pair of 212 Performance kneepads. These gel core foam kneepads are designed specifically for use in a variety of jobs from those that take you into the outdoors kneeling on rough, uneven ground and those that keep you working indoors on smooth, hard flooring. The EVA foam encased gel core of each pad cushions and cradles your knee to both absorb impacts when you have to drop quickly to a knee and to help disperse your body weight during long kneeling sessions. The non-marring outer shell of the kneepad is a rugged polyester fabric with a patch of TPR rubber on the face that provides added traction when kneeling and maneuvering around on slick floors. The sides of the pads feature breathable mesh to vent away perspiration and keep you more comfortable during wear and the Hi-Viz green elastic neoprene straps are fully adjustable for a individualized fit that don't easily slide down as you work. Each strap secures with a metal G-hook fastener that is easy to work while wearing gloves and will not catch or snag on fabrics like conventional hook and loop closures.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Multi-purpose design rugged enough for outdoor use yet gentle enough for use on delicate flooring
- GEL CORE FOAM - EVA foam encased gel padding absorbs impacts and disperses body weight for greater comfort
- BREATHABLE MESH - Breathable mesh on sides vents out moisture to keep knees and legs dry while working
- METAL FASTENERS - Metal G-hooks on straps hold securely and don't catch on clothes like hook and loop closures
- RUBBER FACE - TPR rubber on kneepad face provides increased traction while kneeling on smooth or slick surfaces
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Dual individually adjustable neoprene straps for a comfortable, personalized fit
- HI-VIZ GREEN - Straps come in a Hi-Viz green coloring to keep you visible while working in low light conditions