The 212 Performance Black Mechanic Glove is the ultimate general utility glove. Made with quality materials and designed for a superior fit, these gloves are one of the most comfortable, cross-functional gloves on the market. Their seamless palm design prevents catch points that cause snags and tears during wear and the material itself is highly resistant to abrasions for a longer operational life. A reinforced thumb saddle and index finger help prevent premature wear-though on these high abrasion locations. This glove is designed with multiple moisture control features to keep you and your hands more comfortable during work in extreme heat. Moisture wicking material draws moisture away from your hands while the two-way stretching back of the hand is made of breathable polymers that help release wicked moisture without pooling. Lastly a terry cloth sweat wipe on the back of the thumb is there to let you keep sweat out of your eyes so you can focus on the job at hand. The adjustable wrist closure is TPR rubber reinforced and holds tight with hook and loop closure to keep out dirt and debris during wear. Designed for comfort and built to last, this glove has everything you need to get the job done.
- SEAMLESS PALM - Palm is made of a single piece of abrasion resistant material that wont snag or catch during wear
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- BREATHABLE BACKING - Back of the hand is made of 2-way stretching yet breathable synthetic fibers for long lasting comfort
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to comfortably wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing
- MOISTURE-WICKING - Glove material helps wick moisture away from hands