The 212 Performance Needle Puncture Resistant Work Gloves offer extreme protection with a classic look. To protect you while handling the sharpest objects while on the job the bright orange extended length thumb saddle on this glove is reinforced with a 6-layer steel mesh lining that provides needle puncture protection for that often injured area. TPR rubber impact padding runs across the knuckles and down the full length of the last 3 fingers of the hand. The single piece palm is made of durable and abrasion resistant polyurethane (PU) and nylon fibers that outlast most traditional fabric blends and an embossed pattern increases grip. To help keep the sweat out of your eyes when the heat is on, the back of the thumb has a built-in terry cloth sweat wipe. The adjustable cuff enclosure provides a snug fit that keeps out dirt, debris, and other irritants during wear. With all these features, this glove is a must-have for tough jobsites across a range of professions.
- DURABLE PALM - Durable single piece palm is constructed of abrasion resistant PU and nylon fibers
- EMBOSSED GRIP - Embossed pattern across palm and fingers provides increased grip and tool dexterity
- NEEDLE RESISTANT THUMB SADDLE - 6-Layer steel mesh lined thumb saddle provides needle puncture protection
- IMPACT PROTECTION - TPR protective padding runs acrosss knuckles and down the full length of three fingers
- SWEAT WIPE - Terry cloth sweat wipe along back of thumb helps manage moisture without removing gloves
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Cuff enclosure is adjustable for a snug fit that keeps out dirt and debris during wear