Keep hands warm when working outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work gloves from 212 Performance. These light gray winter work gloves feature a soft and comfortable fleece liner to keep hands toasty warm. The palm of the glove is fully seamless to reduce the chance of catching or snags and is made of a durable synthetic material that provides increased resistance to abrasive wear. Finger caps on each hand provide touchscreen compatibility so you can access devices without having to remove your gloves and expose hands to cold. A reinforcing patch on the thumb saddle provides added support to that high wear area. Because the heat can still be on despite cold weather, the back of the thumb is covered with a terry cloth material so you can keep sweat out of your eyes. The cuff of each glove features a hook-and-loop secured closure to keep them snug and keep out dirt and debris as well as the odd cold breeze and snowflake. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- FLEECE LINED - Soft and comfortable fleece lining provides increased insulation to keep hands warm in cold weather
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE - Glove features touchscreen sensitive fingertip pads so you can stay connected while on the job
- SYNTHETIC PALM - Seamless palm made of synthetic material for increased abrasion resistance and fewer snag points
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear through due to tool handling
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit that keeps out wind and debris
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE - Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes