The 212 ARC ECONOMY TIG Welding Glove is the epitome of affordable innovation. Made with Grade A goatskin and a cut level 5 palm liner, this glove is flexible enough to weld in tight spots and keep your hands safe from sharp edges. The fire resistant, cotton, back of hand allows breathable dexterity to help keep you welding all day long and the extended cuff provides additional forearm protection.
- GRADE A GOATSKIN - Constructed with a grade A goatskin leather palm for comfortable heat resistance and unimpeded dexterity
- COTTON BACK OF HAND - The fire resistant back of hand allows your hands to breathe without reducing dexterity
- CUT RESISTANT PALM - Palm liner material is rated cut resistance level 5 to protect against slices and lacerations
- REINFORCED WEAR POINTS - Wear points on side of hand, thumb saddle and along length of index finger are reinforced with extra material
- OPEN CUFF - Long, gauntlet-style open cuff easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- SHIRRED WRIST - Shirred wrist keeps the glove in place when welding and working with metal
- SEAMLESS - Palm and index finger are seamless for smooth rod rolling with fewer catch-points