Turn an ordinary 5-gallon bucket into an easily portable job site tool carrier with the 212 Performance BKO29-05 29-Pocket 5-Gallon Bucket Tool Organizer. This rugged tool organizer is made with heavy-duty 600 denier polyester fabric and features reinforcing stitching between pocket mouths as well as double-layered pocket bottoms for maximum durability. Easily slipping over the rim of a standard size 5-gallon bucket, this handy accessory features 8 interior pockets, 21 exterior pockets, and several interior tool loops to keep longer tools like hammers and pry bars organized. One of the exterior pockets features a side release buckling flap to store smaller, easily lost items as well as provide a secure place to store radios or cell phones. A webbed tape strap on the opposing side allows easy storage of adhesive, electrical, or flagging tape rolls. Another webbing loop on the outside gives a convenient place to store a measuring tape where it can be easily accessed when needed. Best of all, the organizer has a bottomless middle, meaning it gives entirely unrestricted access to the bucket interior letting it be used for carrying large power tools, boxed supplies, or as a place to store wrappers, plastic packaging refuse, and other worksite garbage.
- FITS 5-GALLON BUCKETS - Fits easily over the rim of most standard, 5-gallon sized DIY and multipurpose buckets
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made of durable 600 denier polyester with reinforced pocket bottoms and seams
- PLENTIFUL POCKETS - 29 assorted size pockets along with multiple tool loops to store commonly used tools
- SPECIALIZED STORAGE - Tape strap, tape measure loop, and buckle secured pocket for specialized storage
- BOTTOMLESS ACCESS - Bottomless, pass-through design allows full access to bucket interior for even more storage